- 1 When we collect personal information, the purpose of the use of the information will be specified, and only used in accordance with it’s stated goal.
- 2 We will obtain correct information in a correct and proper way.
- 3 We don’t share information without agreement from users.
- 4 We will take the necessary measures and carry out appropriate management of the information in order to prevent leakage, loss, alteration etc.
- 5 The Company will accept requests from users for the disclosure or deletion of personal information held by the Company through prescribed methods, and respond to these requests in good faith.
- 6 We will obey laws related to privacy policies and make and continue to improve internal rules as needs arise. All employees of the company are familiarized with the duty of handling personal information.
- 7 We will communicate and consult with users to resolve any complaints.
The Life Japan is a division of Muscat Inc.,
- 1 INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- 2 Cookies
- 3 Third party
- 4 DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
- 5 AGE REQUIREMENT
- 6 Security
- 7 Customers contact information
- 8 Modification of the private policy
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We use the information under the following conditions.
- A. For user authentication, and to provide our services.
- B. To improve our services, develop new services, analyze and market our services.
- C. To provide personal information to businesses in certain specific circumstances.
- D. To advertise, distribute and display advertisements.
- E. To send email about our service information, email magazines and advertisements.
- F. For promotion, questionnaires and interviews.
- G. To answer and verify users opinions, questions, and reviews.
- H. To investigate and confirmation applications.
- I. To back up our system.
- Provisions of personal information to other parties.
Basically we only provide personal information to others with users agreement. In the following cases, we provide personal information without agreement due to legal requirements.
- A. In cases where we judge the user may have a damaging influence on other users.
- B. In cases where we judge a need to share information to improve public health or protect the safety and / or health of minors.
- C. when we need to cooperate with governmental organizations or people who are consigned from these organizations, in cases where agreement by the users may cause difficulties.
- D. Courts, prosecutors, police or governmental organizations request the information.
- E. When law requires us to give information.
- F. Process of business transfer or other merger need provision of the information.
- When users make reservations or purchase through our service, we may keep users name and other information We may keep the following information.
- A user’s search history
- B pages users checked
- C date of access
- D model of your computer or mobile device
- E Typeof browser and languages
- F IP address
- G mobile phone company
- H phone number
- I UDID
- J Advertisement identifier
- K location date
- L other information by user’s computer or mobile device
Users can stop using location data by turning off location based services on your device or application.
The purposes Cookies in our Service
- Preferences are intended to remember information about how you prefer the Service to behave and look.
- Notifications are intended to allow or prevent notices of information or options that we think could improve your use of the Service.
- Advertising is intended to make advertising more related to users and more targeted to you based on your visits to other websites, or to tell us if you have recently clicked on an ad.
- Analytics are intended to help us to understand how visitors use the Service.
You can stop some Cookies by changing your device or browser settings, but it may influence the functionality of the Service. The methods to stop using cookies vary by device and browser, however usually you can find them in preferences or security settings. Even if you change all setting related to cookies, you can’t avoid display of all advertisements.
3. Third Parties.
Third parties may use some information from our service related to users as follows:
We don’t manage cookies used by third parties but you can opt out at these sites:
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) http://optout.networkadvertising.org
- The Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) http://optout.aboutads.info/es
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC) http://youradchoices.ca/choices
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- PrivacyChoice http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices
Please be aware, even if you opt out, You cannot avoid all advertisements.
- We may rely on third parties to provide parts of our services such as reservations, hosting services, network security, technical support, customer support, tracking, reporting payment, marketing about our own services and other functions. They may share information with their subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control.
- We may share aggregation information with third parties like advertisers and content distributors.
- Business concerns within The Life Japan: We may share information from or about you with third parties. Keep in mind that businesses may see your Public Content and receive information about your interactions regardless of your settings.
- We will share information about you, if we have good reason to aid in investigation or disclosure due to the following cases.
- a)A search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us.
- b)If it is helpful to prevent, investigate or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- c)Protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public, such as disclosures in connection with our consumer alerts program, if you complain about The Life Japan through the service, we may share the fact of your complaint with the content contributor.
4. DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
5. AGE REQUIREMENT
7. Customer contact information
6-6 Uguisudanicho, Shibuya-ku Tokyo Japan 150-0032, Muscat co.,Ltd The Life Japan Division
8. Modification of the private policy